We are seeking an energetic person who has years of experience developing .NET applications using the Microsoft stack. This job is a remote position, but needs to be US Based.
Knowledge and/or experience in the following required
- Web Development with ASP.Net MVC, .NET Core
- Client-side development using React
- Creating responsive UI’s using Bootstrap 3.x, Bootstrap 4.x and CSS
- ORM frameworks, preferably Entity Framework
- Profiling/Debugging applications using software development tool(s)
- Software engineering principles, development practices and change management
- Deploying/Publishing Applications in a production environment
- Git source control
Knowledge and/or experience in the following preferred:
- Developing applications which scale to hundreds of concurrent users
- Web Design (UCD/UI/UX approaches / mock-ups / wire-framing / development / delivery) for delivery of web applications in an interactive and customer-focused manner for multiple personas
- Self-starter and works well in a team environment but can work autonomously
- Good verbal and written communication skills for effective collaboration
- Highlighting risks, dependencies, and issues with project management
- 6-12 months
- Expectation of 30-40 hours / week
What will make you a good fit
We really believe in making sure we have the right people in the right seats and to ensure that, we have a few simple core values that are at the heart of our evaluation process of anyone we bring onboard. These core values are used in every employee evaluation to make sure our team stays true to the vision of our leadership team.
Our Core Values
Relationship – relationships are at the heart of everything we do and you must be centered around fostering positive, empathetic, and challenging relationships for everyone in our ecosystem, including employees, customers, partners, vendors, and their families.
Autonomous – you need to be able to be effective early, with minimal day-to-day management or oversight. We need leaders who are self-starters, but also can balance the delicate nuances of self-ownership and team-oriented.
Customer Focused – we are privileged to have the opportunity the help customer’s succeed, and because of that, we take pride in making decisions at every step of the way that is in alignment with their best interest.
Get Shit Done – in order to truly succeed in this role, you will have to deliver results. In the sales road, this means bringing on new customers, increasing our total network, and helping other team members wherever you can.
Driven To Improve – being a technology firm, it is vital that our team has an internal drive to constantly improve their skills and knowledge in technology, business, and general knowledge. We will provide you with tools to help you grow, but in order to be a long-term asset to GCS, this drive for growth must come from within.
We are excited to learn more about you!